Here’s how you can help!
My loves, there has been a big mess with the visa office, and I have only a three-month visa to stay in Berlin now. Yes, this is happening when I just had surgery and have had a year of serious health problems.
I have an appointment to renew my artist’s visa or restore my spousal visa on November 20, and before then I need bank statements showing more income as an artist/more media coverage of my work.
How I am asking you to help:
1. Buy an original drawing at my tax/visa sale price of only 40 euros – 20% less than the regular price. And pay by Paypal or bank transfer, stating “artwork sale”, if possible so I have a record of the sale. Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you can’t afford that, sign up for my Patreon for one euro a month! If you’re already a Patron, you know how incredibly grateful I am to you for transforming my life and work.
3. If you can’t afford that, promote me like hell on your social! ( which you already do, so wonderfully and so lovingly, I know!) Suzanne on Instagram
4. FREE TO YOU and ideal for US folx!! ! Email online art magazines/websites about my work. I desperately, desperately need a break with some media coverage.
Got a gallery contact or a contact at the Schwules Museum? Tell ’em about me!
More info about my work, the loss of Patreon income SESTA/FOSTA has cost me, and how to promote me here:
Sample text/project descriptions for submission to art news websites:
- Former courtroom artist makes a life’s work of open source documentary art, live-drawing scenes from sex parties to the Berlin subway.
- Former DC comic artist documents alternative culture by drawing live on the scene, then distributes her work open-source.
- Huge open source queer and alternative culture art archive in jeopardy from SESTA/FOSTA.
Wanna see all the drawings (except the sexy ones)? Scroll from here or:
Most of these drawings are available. Some have been sold or are in or committed to galleries or collectors.
You can forward this post to anyone you want and share the info anywhere you want.
thank you, in advance, I love you and all I want in the world is to be here and draw your beauty and strength and document your stories!